What We Believe
- The Bible – We believe the Bible, composed of 66 books, is the divinely inspired Word of God; is inerrant in the original autographs, and is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- The Trinity – We believe in one God eternally present in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God the Father – We believe that God the Father, the First Person of the Divine Trinity, is Spirit—infinite, eternal, and unchangeable in all His attributes.
- Jesus Christ – We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ—that He is the Son of God, the Second Person of the Divine Trinity. We believe in His virgin birth, death, bodily resurrection, present exaltation at the Father’s right hand, and in His personal and imminent return. We believe that He is true God and true man and that He is the only and sufficient Mediator between God and man.
- The Holy Spirit – We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Divine Trinity, and that He convicts the world of sin, regenerates the sinner, indwells, guides, instructs, and empowers all believers for Godly living and service.
- Man – We believe that man was created in the image of God, but a sinner; that the fall and lost estate of man—his spiritually dead condition—makes necessary the New Birth.
- Salvation – We believe in salvation by grace through faith in the substitutionary death and bloodshed of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
- The Church – We believe that the Church the Body, or Bride of Christ—consists only of those who are born again; of those for whom He now makes intercession in heaven; and, those for whom He shall come again.
- Resurrection and the Eternal State – We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto everlasting joy and blessedness in perfect union with Christ in heaven; and the lost unto everlasting punishment separated from God.
- The Great Commission – We believe in Christ’s great commission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the great Gospel to every creature, baptizing and teaching those who believe.